Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Results 10 Day Reset

Have you been waiting? My daughter had a baby the day my first 10 Day Reset was finished. WHAT A CELEBRATION! Not only did I get to welcome grandbaby # 3 into this world, I finished the Reset Program with flying colors.

Our newest family member. Isn't he beautiful?

Results? Lost 4.25 inches and 2.6 pounds. Two inches are gone from my waist! I feel energetic, alert and successful. YAY me.


We had a Business Opportunity and Taste Test gathering at my house this week. I squeezed into a size 10 jean which I have not been able to wear comfortably in a very very long time. I could hardly believe I could get them on again. I showed off the unflattering muffin top for an illustration. The next time I wear those pants in public they will actually look flattering on me.

Over the summer I bought a cotton dress from Goodwill, even though it was way too tight for me then. I actually had to pour myself into it and almost could not get it off. I was afraid it would tear on the way off.  I wore that dress to church this week. It was loose. It looked great. Ask my church ladies.

I wish I would have taken a picture in that dress the day I bought it. I did not put it back on until Sunday and was pleasantly surprised to see how well it fit.YAY.

Today I began the second 10 Day Reset Program. I expect to have continuing progress. I will see about getting the before and after shots posted soon. In the meantime, here are over 6 pages of B&A photos of other people as posted on my web site.







Now you know my results. It works! Get your own box(es). The company is about all caught up with  the back orders. A new order should get to you within 2-3 weeks.



Order here  Click Join for member prices. Click Shop for Retail. Business Builders will want a 9 pack or 4 pack to help people to get started without having to wait for product.


WEIGHT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS FACTS:

By the way, in 2010 weight management was a $16 Billion dollar industry. According to Small Business Chron,  "With 72.5 million Americans older than 20 years old categorized as obese, it is recognized as a national health threat and a major challenge." Over 30% of Americans are considered obese.**

Because Ketopia is a patent protected and REVOLUTIONARY weight loss program, and our company has exclusive worldwide distribution rights, any business-minded person will recognize the HUGE market opportunity here, especially since we have not yet reached critical mass nor momentum.

Let's get busy helping people reach their health goals from carbohydrate, glucose riddled, insulin resistant, inflammatory supporting eating habits to the ketogenic, energy efficient, fat burning, inflammation fighting lifestyle with Ketopia.


Let's get busy helping people reset their lifestyles from lacking to abundance. Click  here for Income Disclosure statement from 2014 showing the real income numbers before Ketopia was launched. I can only imagine what it will be next year as a result of the sales from Ketopia!

Getting fit with you,
Dr. Carol ND

www.4by4system.com
www.BlastingFatOff.com

757-932-0063 text and voicemail

** (quote from http://smallbusiness.chron.com/financial-side-weight-loss-industry-38200.html accessed October 14, 2015).

No comments:

Post a Comment