Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 6: Get There!

OH WOW and WHOO WEEEEE!! Ketopia has a slogan, "You'll know when you're there."

Believe me when I say, "You wanna be here."

I KNOW I am there. Yesterday I was there all morning during my Business Network International (BNI) meeting. I felt ablaze with life and energy. I felt amazing. So this it what being 'there' is like.


Ketopia Utopia: You'll Know When You are There


This morning, I woke up being "there." I feel like cartwheels inside.

 I feel like a young girl in a beautiful dress who spins to show it off. It is an energy aliveness. A thrill. A sense of well-being. There is clarity. Energy. Inner beauty and all is well. Look at me! Whee.




No one likes trying on clothes that do not fit, are uncomfortable, or are unflattering. But when you find "the one," there is nothing quite like it, right, Ladies? That is what being "there" feels like for me.

I also lost another pound.



 Loving that, too. Most of all, I am loving that I am no longer addicted to sugar, or gluten, or carbs. I FEEL VICTORIOUS over my appetite and taste buds.




This Reset Program is resetting my metabolism, my appetite, my mindset and eventually, my finances. This program will literally change the weight loss world. Ketones are a macronutrient that everyone needs and should be on every food label.  Read more about that here.

The first few days were challenging. I was used to eating boatloads of fruit all day long. I was used to eating cookies or cake at night or before dinner to keep me going. Not ideal. Not even close. I know the damage sugar and elevated blood sugar has on a body. (Read more about that here.)  Knowing it and being able to break the cycle are two different things.

The first couple of days I felt nauseated. I know now my sodium and potassium levels were down. I added extra potassium foods and pink Himalayan salt to my regimen. This no longer happens to me. I am so happy I pushed through this and overcame. (nausea and headaches are rare but if you are one that has them you can know your body is getting reset and the program is working.) IT IS WORTH IT.





Now that I am "there" I am so happy to welcome anyone else to come "here"and be "there" with me. There is nothing quite like it.


Getting Fit with you,
Dr. Carol ND

www.4by4system.com
www.BlastingFatOff.com

 757-932-0063
text or voice mail

 

1 comment: